Young Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Young Justice

The Justice League is taking in teenagers! On the Watchtower, these super-powered kids train under the best, seven teams all fighting for the top spot!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Young Justice Registration Desk

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NightyLordoftheWatchtower
Admin

Young Justice Registration Desk Empty
PostSubject: Young Justice Registration Desk   Young Justice Registration Desk Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:15 pm

post character bios here.
Back to top Go down
https://thewatchtower.forumotion.net
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice Registration Desk   Young Justice Registration Desk Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:11 pm

Name: Namenoi Mestroya/Nightmare

Hair/Eyes: purplish blackish hair, with bright purple eyes, that turn red when she uses her powers (she became more powerful in the original, so she could read minds without her eyes turning.

Superpower (If any): she can read minds, and control shadows.

Talents (If any): She can sing, and play the harp. Her father was a priest so she knows a lot of religious songs.

Preferred Team: J'onn

History: Her people were all killed. She absorbed their souls in the form of shadows. It drove her insane, she went on a killing spree, absorbed their souls, went insane, the whole thing repeated many times, until finally, the justice league tried to stop her, she tried to stop too, and she was taken to the tower, incarcerated, she blew up a cell or two, J'onn tried to help her through everything, she told him she didn't remember anything.

Secret History: She still remembers everything, but only Batman knows.

Fears: insanity, the sky falling, gorgons, giant guns... stuff like that.

Regrets: Insanity, killing thousands, everything.

Enemies :anyone who is vindictive about her killing friends, family...

Name: Malik Peace. (new name, I couldn't remember the old one Sad )

Hair/Eyes: dark hair in a stereo typical 'emo' haircut, Long in front, covering face. Dark brown, almost red eyes.

Superpower (If any): he can control his blood, and wears spiked armbands to cut himself to use his power. He also has super bone marrow, so his blood can regenerate quickly.

Talents (If any): he can play trumpet, and sing a little. he can also draw.

Preferred Team: Batman

History: His parents split up when he was three, he went to public schools, never paid attention to anything. He tried to kill himself when he was ten, that was when he discovered his power. he was pretty much shunned after that, and he applied to the Junior justice program.

Secret History: He tried to kill his parents when he was eleven. And to make Wow and the rest happy...

Secret History: Malik wears possibly the scariest pants ever made. They're superpowered. Their power is blinding people who look at them with their marvelous pantsyness.

Fears: freezing to death, helplessness.

Regrets: trying to kill himself, to a point.

Enemies: Bullies from his old school.

And, a new one...

Name: Taryn Alcen

Hair/Eyes: short red hair, spiked (in an anime like style.)And she has a single scar from the top left of her forehead, through her right eyebrow and cutting off a peice of her earlobe. She has several piercing, on her eyebrows and ears.

Superpower (If any): She can create control fire, and through that, a small amount of wind control.

Talents (If any): She can play the trumpet really well, sing a little, and is rather athletic.

Preferred Team: wonder woman. not even sure she has a team...

History: She was abandoned in a burning house when she was just a baby, and survived with all but a single scar. She later found out her powers in an orphanage, when an older kid tried to burn her with a lighter. She has gone from orphanage to foster home to orphanage for her entire life, and was forced to apply to junior justice to avoid juvie. She accidentally burned down her school. Twice.

Secret History: She has been punishing bullies since she found out her powers.

Fears: water, oceans, small spaces, clowns.

Regrets: Never meeting her parents.

Enemies: Bullies, and her principal.

Name: M (He has forgotten his actual name, so just goes by M.)

Hair/Eyes: Has brown hair, light green eyes, and looks tall sand strong, but friendly.

Superpower (If any): He is phycic, can wake people up if they are passed out or sleeping, and can make rather weak, temperary

Talents (If any): He can play the trumpet, but rarely does anymore.

Preferred Team: ... I'm not sure if he is already on one or not, I shall look...

History: He has no clue, he remebers wakeing up, then going into the fostercare system, then aplying to the YJ program. He kind of knows things that happened in his past by instinct, but its more like deijavu than anything real

Secret History: He feels his parents are dead, and that somehow he is responsible for that.

Fears: Finding out he was a horrible person in his past life, and anything involving his past being horrible.

Regrets: M regrets forgetting.

Enemies:None yet.

If I somehow post this wrong, sorry, this is so confuseing to me. farao
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice Registration Desk   Young Justice Registration Desk Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:13 pm

i am glad some of u are using my forum ^^
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice Registration Desk   Young Justice Registration Desk Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Oi, Nighty, is it alright if I put in a rp topic?
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice Registration Desk   Young Justice Registration Desk Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:18 pm

ya I am so bored
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice Registration Desk   Young Justice Registration Desk Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:18 pm

sure sure, just make sure you ask me again when u want to make another one. i dont want a million and one rp topics.
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice Registration Desk   Young Justice Registration Desk Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Understood, one more question- blimey, I ask a lot of questions- should we start it out with them being placed in teams or not? I'm only asking because everybody knows who's on what team.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice Registration Desk   Young Justice Registration Desk Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:20 pm

we dont have to start over.
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice Registration Desk   Young Justice Registration Desk Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:21 pm

well, it might be better if we did, but I'm all for picking up where we left off
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice Registration Desk   Young Justice Registration Desk Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:22 pm

I don't know. I'm confused with everything, and I'm on almost all the time. Wait, I have an idea! Ok, we could start it when everybody's in teams, just doesn't yet know the other teams? Just an idea...
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice Registration Desk   Young Justice Registration Desk Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:23 pm

whatever u guys want to do. my head hurts.
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice Registration Desk   Young Justice Registration Desk Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:24 pm

that makes really little scence... but it sounds good anyways! why don't we just start right after the opening galla thing, where everyone is heading to their rooms.
gtg, stupid cadets and stupid volenteer work
Back to top Go down
TenerArtifex

TenerArtifex

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice Registration Desk   Young Justice Registration Desk Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:34 pm

(Not that I don't like RPing, I do...But, I find it rather boring now...No offense. So, I'm gonna stop and give Bara back her char's. byebye)

Last edited by TenerArtifex on Fri May 15, 2009 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rapid name change

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice Registration Desk   Young Justice Registration Desk Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Name: Jay Quirk

Hair/Eyes: blak and green

Superpower (If any): maes anyone in a five foot radius of him power less ten times the amount of time near him exa: 1 sec. = 10sec.

Talents (If any): great at gun and knife use and knows some martial arts

Preferred Team: J'onn

History: Just a normal life, his parents thought it would do him good to come here

Secret History: none

Fears: water

Regrets: nothing

Enemies : no one
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice Registration Desk   Young Justice Registration Desk Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:06 pm

lol sweet. cheers
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice Registration Desk   Young Justice Registration Desk Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:47 pm

(Attention!: Sorry everyone, please don't get mad. My chars are temporarily unavailable because while going through the eight Guardians of Order, I found the two girl's pasts would not work. I repeat, I AM SORRY. I will also be putting in info on all the Guardians and info on the Guardians of Order. And I accidentally deleted the old post for this somehow. And, yes, I know Khalom has the most info. I can't help it, I LOVE her. She's so loony.)

NAME: Rossette Narna (Rose-ey)
CODENAME: Portat Floare
GUARDIAN NAME: Reality aka Logic
HAIR/EYES: She has long blond straight hair. It goes to middle back, her eyes are a light blue
POWERS/ABILITIES: She is a boxer and kickboxer, obviously making her a decent fighter. She's a psychic and telekinetic. Supposedly, in the future, there is a logic behind it.
TALENTS: Art, singing, dancing
HISTORY: When she was five, she was given her guardian abilities, and became the guardian of Logic, which later became Reality. She is fully aware of her guardianship. She is matched with the Guardian of Dreams, Khalom. She believes in reality, and everything for her has to have logic. She is currently in the YJ. She has a better grasp of guardian duties than her counterpart and younger guardian, Dream.
She is also a link to a lot of murders that happened around her.
SECRET HISTORY: It's also unknown if she has had "Past Lives" or if there were just other guardians of Logic before her.
ENEMIES: People who try to hunt guardians
REGRETS: Almost killing people
FEARS: Not meeting all the guardians
GUARDIAN SIGN: She has a necklace of a Plus and Negative symbol, representing logic.
HOME TOWN: London, England
Future: When she's older, she wants to be a scientist. It's a good choice, since she's good at theories, if there's logic with them. She may be a Social Scientist.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I love Khalom. She ends up being more of an antagonist. Not a villain, just an antagonist)

Name: Khalom Levana

Hair/Eyes: Brown Hair always styled differently, and wide brown eyes.

Superpower (If any): She doesn't seem to have any powers, but is later able to preform some magic.

Talents (If any): drawing, fighting

Preferred Team: Batman

History: Her past isn't really well known, except for the fact she's a guardian. Unlike the other Guardians, she has no problem letting people know what she is. She doesn't feel the Guardians are any more special than other beings. She feels they just represent people themselves.

Secret History:

Fears:

Regrets:

Enemies:

Last edited by BaraIchigo on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rapid name change

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice Registration Desk   Young Justice Registration Desk Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:17 am

Name: Ryder Godchild

Hair/Eyes: white hair that hangs in his eyes, which are blue

Superpower (If any): He has super streangth and can teleport to places he has seen

Talents (If any): he can cook.

Preferred Team: Bats

History: His family was killed when he was young, and since then he has been a hero for gotham. over the corse of his adventures, he got kidnapped, got his powers taken away, got a pregnant girl friend, got his best friends killed, had to watch his only living reletive be killed in front of him, and saw his 9-month pregnant girl freiend die, got his powers back, and killed the guy responcibele. Needless to say he has some problems

Secret History: nope

Fears: well, no fears to be exact, but his life has left him with incredable mental scars...so he fears things in his mind he doesnt know

Regrets: See history.

Enemies : He killed all of them

Im gonna make all the "ive been here before" jokes with him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice Registration Desk   Young Justice Registration Desk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice Registration Desk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Justice :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: