Young Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Young Justice

The Justice League is taking in teenagers! On the Watchtower, these super-powered kids train under the best, seven teams all fighting for the top spot!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YJ Role-Play

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:41 pm

Alright, so this is once again the Young Justice Role-Play. Since nobody was sure where to start it, the best idea was that everybody is heading to their dorms, since us lot all know who's teams they are on. Yes, go ahead and role-play. I guess I'll just put in a post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rossette was walking, or more accurately, running, to her dorm. She was not happy in the slightest bit that she had Batman as her team mentor, and decided the least amount of time she spent with him, the best. She trusted him about as much as he trusted her. Sadly, that was little to none. She didn't take the time to talk to her new teammates, but already knew a lot about them. What she didn't realize, though, was that right behind the corner she was about to turn was another team, and she had a large chance of running into somebody.

Last edited by BaraIchigo on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing her name. Don't ask why)
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:10 pm

Nightmare had been lurking, She did that alot since she was let out of the holding cell. just standing there looking dangerous in the sahdows. Unfortunatly, these young justice members did not take a hint well, and somem members of her team were around her, asking questions that she didn't even hear.
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:28 pm

When Rossette turned she was about to hit Nightmare. "Gah!"

Last edited by BaraIchigo on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing her name. Don't ask why)
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Shadows pushed her upright before she fell, but Nightmare looked away with utter indifference painted like a mask on her fineboned face.
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:34 pm

Rossette looked apologetically, "Ah, sorry, Nightmare." Rossette caught her breath.

Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:02 pm

Nightmares eyes flicked over to her, "Do I know you." she asked. Her voice was a strange monotone, that was slightly nasel, but odly comforting. Her voice was the one thing that Nightmare couldn't change. She wanted to be imoseing and angry, but her voice alwase seemed to have a comforting effect on people. And she had no idea how it had gotten so kind.
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:07 pm

"You may know me, may not. I have no control over who you know. If you mean by meetings, than this is our first time meeting." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Nightmare mearly nodded, and looked straight ahead once more. For all of five seconds. Then another projectile of the human type came bareling down the hallway. Taryn looked up at her from where she fell and smiled, offering her hand to shake, "Hi, sorry, I'm Taryn!" Nightmare just ignored her.
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Rossette just looked at the two. "Um..." She looked at Nightmare.

Last edited by BaraIchigo on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing her name. Don't ask why)
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Taryn sighed and got up brushing herself off, and looked around at the stareing faces of Nightmares team.
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:58 pm

"Yes, well, I should be going now. I'd rather not have Batman trying to expel me on the first bloody day." Rossette ran off to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
TenerArtifex

TenerArtifex

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:22 pm

Gabriella was walking to her dorm. She was in an even worse mood than usual, and that was almost impossible. The only good thing that had happened to her today was that she didn't get in trouble. She was most angry that Green Lantern had made her come, and she ends up o the Flash's team. What she didn't realize was that people from the Green Team were just around the corner she was turning.
"Sure, yea! He just had to convince me to come! Well, are you happy now?!" She was yelling at herself, more than anybody, but was referring to GL.
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:47 pm

She was faced with an angry Nightmare, a few rather surprised, and a few indifferent green team members.
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Rossette came back. "I dropped something." She picked a plus and negative symbol necklace up off the floor. To anybody that studied mythology, it looked almost exactly like the Necklace of Logic, that the guardian known as Logic or Reality wore. "Heh, sorry. So, you all are on the Martians team?"
Back to top Go down
Rapid name change

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:08 pm

"I am" Jay said behind Nightmare, making no attempt to get closer to her
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:24 pm

"Well than, Jay, nice to meet you." She said, even though she had never been introduced.
Back to top Go down
Rapid name change

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:26 pm

"What can you do" he asked not caring that he was abrupt
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:28 pm

"If by that you mean what are my abilities," she avoided using the words powers, "than I am psychic, and a dangerous artist." She smiled. "Ah, yes. and my name is Rossette Rose-ey, Narna"
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:38 pm

Nightmare floated away. She didn't have patience for this drivel. She needed to rest.
Back to top Go down
NightyLordoftheWatchtower
Admin

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:09 pm

Jimmy ducked out of the back to the hallway. "Where the hell is the kitchen..." He muttered. "No one feeds anyone around here."
Back to top Go down
https://thewatchtower.forumotion.net
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:41 am

Rosette noticed Jimmy, and followed. "Why don't you just wait until lunch?" She asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Rapid name change

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:21 am

"What time is lunch anyway" Jay aked walking closer to both of them
(Sorry i dissapeared last night, internet crashed)
Back to top Go down
Admin

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:01 am

"I'm hungry now, and according to the schedule, lunch isn't for another three hours." He sighed loudly. "Who eats lunch at three in the afternoon?!"
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:09 pm

"Some areas in the world, it will be lunch time." She smiled at him, "C'mon mate, where I'm from, it's already five o'clock, compared to the clocks here, which say twelve o'clock."
Back to top Go down
Admin

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:11 pm

"Screw that, man. I'm hungry now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YJ Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YJ Role-Play
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Justice :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: