Young Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Young Justice

The Justice League is taking in teenagers! On the Watchtower, these super-powered kids train under the best, seven teams all fighting for the top spot!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YJ Role-Play

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Khalom saw some of the light dim, and she looked through the vent opening. Her wide eyes and smile almost made her look insane. Gentle, yes, but insane.
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:33 pm

Garanta leaped back from the vent when she saw Khalom, her white eyes wide with surprise and a little fear. Whe wasn't used to humans, and this one scared her a little. After a short stunned silence she managed to stutter "s-sorry" from her unerexpressive mouth. Her eyes showed most of the expression of her white mast-like face.
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Khalom just opened up the vent and climbed out. Her necklace was still in it's unusual odd colour.
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:44 pm

Garanta looked down at the innocent looking girl, "I am sorry, I heard you, and I don't really know anyone here. I mean I met Oren, I think that was his name, he is in my room, but other than him I don't know anyone really. I never left my planet before now, so I don't really know what to do here, every thing is different here, and even gravity is different, and the translater I am wearing doesn't alwase work and... I'm sorry I am... whats the word... bableing..." She sighed, she wasn't used to anything here. She stuck out her hand like she had seen others do, "I'm Garanta Gerensian Mantigolore. What are you? I m-mean who?" She smiled a little, but because her mouth didn't move that much, she didn't look that happy.
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:55 pm

"I don't mind, really. Not many people on earth will talk to me. My name is Khalom Levana, and I am a guardian." Her voice was still it's odd tone and slow pace. She knew most beings did not know who or what the guardians were, but when they were created, it was for all planets, and they were only placed on earth as it was a younger one. She did not know if Garanta knew about the guardians, but it never hurt to try.
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:20 pm

"Really? It may have been translated... not right? But When I was child I was told the story of the guardians, are you one from that story."
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:31 pm

"Yes, I'm one of them. You were actually told about us? That's quite interesting. What planet are you from? What kind of being are you?" Khalom was extremely interested.

(Watching Nanny McFee.)
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:38 pm

(lol I have pretty toes)

"My planet is Iquitshraw-wa," She looked a little embaressed for a moment, "I can not say my species because the translater I am useing translates it as human. Sorry again."
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:40 pm

"No worries. I suppose when translated, everything is and sounds different." She smiled. "What is your home like?"
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:06 pm

"Beautiful." She said imediatly, then looked embarest. "It's really different than here. It's brighter, and green, with huge forsts all over. There are no 'cities' like there are on other planets, Its just all green and perfect. Most of the people there are my race, but there are quite a few other species and most of them are nice. Its also has... more gravity? Yes, everything is lighter here. I feel like I am floating and it is unnerving."
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:31 am

"I would certainly love to visit your planet." She smiled. Her necklace started changing back to the odd cloudy multi-colours.
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:29 pm

"Why is your necklace doing that?" she asked, her face crincling ever so slightly in a frown.
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:55 pm

"It does that when a familiar, yet non-earth being is near. But it's changing back to it's normal colours."
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:10 pm

She tilted her head to the side, "Why?"
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:52 pm

"I don't know really. It doesn't do that all the time. Maybe for familiar beings only?" She asked, still in her dazed expression.
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:04 pm

"That is probable." She sighed. "Why must this place be so populated with these pink, swishy humans." As soon as she once again remembered her expression turned to one akin to horror, "I-I did not mean t-to, I-I mean I'm s-sorry, I d-din't m-mean that, r-really!" her hands waved frantically in front of her, trying to backpedal.
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:36 pm

"It's true, really. What you said. Earth is the closest planet, so that is probably why. But don't think everybody here will be human." Khalom looked at her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:25 pm

She smiled weakly, "Yes, I think I saw some non humans, but I..." she sighed. "I guess I'll just have to get used to it." Then her frown was back, "Do you know what time it is here? days are much longer on my planet."
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:43 am

She looked at her other necklace, which was an old fashioned pocket-watch. "It is now 2:13."
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:34 pm

"And how many hours are in a day here?"
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:36 pm

"24, but I've never really thought time to matter. It's either dark or light out." Khalom said, while thinking.

(my parents are fighting about baking soda)
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:23 pm

Her eyes widened in suprise, "Twenty four? I knew there would be a difference, but that short of days is simply unreal!"

(wow)
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:44 pm

"How long are the days where you are from? And I suppose it is short, but it also makes life seem longer."
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:59 pm

"Our days are thirty-five hours long, with sixty minute long hours."
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:22 am

"Ours are sixty minutes long as well." She just giggled, hopped onto a metal bar on the ceiling, and hung looking downwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YJ Role-Play
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Justice :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: