Young Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Young Justice

The Justice League is taking in teenagers! On the Watchtower, these super-powered kids train under the best, seven teams all fighting for the top spot!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YJ Role-Play

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:26 am

Khalom smiled, and quickly jumped out of the vent opening.
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:48 am

Taryn, the source of the flames, recalled the fireball, and let it twist around her fingers playfully.
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:01 am

Khalom kept on smiling, as she watched the flames play.
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:19 am

Taryn looked up at her, and smiled widely, "Hey! I'm Taryn, may I ask who you are?"
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:23 pm

Khalom jumped out of the vent. "My name is Khalom." She had a very gentle, slow, and dreamy voice. Although it sounded a bit distant, it was easy to hear the madness (insane) in it. She had a necklace similar to Rossette's. It was a half open eye, that looked clouded with multi-colours. The clouds of colours seemed to move inside the necklace. It was made out of the same material as Rossette's.
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:43 pm

Taryn looked at her necklace, "Where did you get that from? its very pretty..."
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:44 pm

"I found it...It was in a garden...Near a unicorn..."She said, slowly, thinking.
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Taryn raise her eyebrows. "A Unicorn you say... do you see alot of those?" she asked patranizingly, you could tell by her tone she felt sorry for the poor insane girl.
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:49 pm

"No, they don't come out of the forests much. They could get hurt."
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:54 pm

"Riiiiiiiiiight, and where did you live?" She kept her questions short, curiious, but ready to leave if she got too weird.
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:55 pm

"I'm from Ohio." She had a small accent, a mix of Irish, British, and Australian. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:03 pm

"I'm from all over.... Uh, what team are you on?" she asked, hopeing it wasn't hers.

(I just realized something, I don't know where she is from. I have not developed Taryn at all, wow.)
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:05 pm

She took out her card and looked at it, "Wonder Woman's..."
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:18 pm

"Oh? Thats my team too... thats... great!" Her slightly pained smile twitched downwards slighly. She just should have taken Juvie.

(ahhh stupid incensitve, over-judging Taryn. I don't think I have ever written someone quite like this...)
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:19 pm

(I try to keep all my characters different. Khalom is based off me, so, she is definitly different from the others)

Khalom noticed the pained smile,but didn't take note of it, she was used to it. "Do you have powers besides fire?"
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:26 pm

"Not really, but I'm a scientist, so I can do stuff other than just throwing balls of fire, If I heat one or who peices of air in stratigic places withing my fifteen feet range, and move the fire here and there I can crealt wind just above a gust."

(scientific progress goes Boink!)
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:34 pm

"That's neat. I don't have powers, but I'm a decent detective and scientist."
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:36 pm

"If you have no powers why are you here.
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:37 pm

"Batman doesn't have powers." She said, smiling a little. "I've done decent detective work, solved a few murders, robberies." She still spoke in a slow, distant voice. Her eyes were a bit wider than most peoples, but not humongous.
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:46 pm

"I'm sure... you'll be great fo the team..." She looked around, "Um, wanna go see if there is someone else from our team round here? aparently this time is for socializing."
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:48 pm

"Alright. What type of things do you like?" She asked, as she started to walk in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Taryn, warry, but haveing nothing better to do, followed. "Normal stuff. Comics, TV, boys, the internet. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:42 pm

"Books, art, magic, religion, investigating." She smiled, and kept walking. Waiting to pass somebody.
Back to top Go down
polsarax

polsarax

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:58 pm

Taryn frowned "How can you be interested in religion, you just subscribe to one, and try to kill everyone else, right?"

Taryn, brilliant scientist, but socialy inept, and hopelessly clumsy. lol)
Back to top Go down
BaraIchigo

BaraIchigo

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:59 pm

"Life is all equal, so why would I want to kill? My biggest interest is Kabbalah, the Jewish Mysticism."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YJ Role-Play   YJ Role-Play - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YJ Role-Play
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Justice :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: